With a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased
durability and sensitivity, Garrett’s new Pro-Pointer II
has everything you’ve come to trust from the
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
Lost Pinpointer Alarm
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press,
the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively
faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II
will power off automatically.
Lanyard Attachment Clip
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging
pouch or your detector.
Increased Durability and Sensitivity
Faster Retuning Capability
on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the
detection of saltwater,
wet sand or highly mineralized
ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large
Other key features:
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and
water protection. Entire unit can be
rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included