The CS4PI is an extremely powerful metal detector designed for use where most other detectors struggle, on the salt beach.
The ‘switch-on-and-go’ principle makes the CS4Pi a joy to use for anyone, even if they’ve never used a detector before. Just compare that with some of our competitors whose machines require all sorts of complicated adjustments to work on wet salt beaches.
The CS4Pi has a distinctive cleverly designed control box which can quickly be detached from the stem and belt mounted around the body. The CS4Pi is a high performance treasure finding tool which can perform its specialised
functions better than some competitors machines at five times the price.
If you want to be the one to recover a share of the tons of valuables lost on beaches each year, the CS4PI has got to form part of your detecting kit.
The CS4PI is an ever ready back-up to whatever detector you are regularly using now. The thing is, we think you’ll end up preferring the back-up detector!
This is not a machine to be submerged. It is waterproof like all metal detectors up to the control box
- Variable Frequency Motion Search System designed specifically for beach use.
- 1K-4.2K PPS Frequency Control.
- Audio Response with LED.
- Automatic Retune ‘Switch-on-and-go’ means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode optimised for beach.
- Belt mountable control box.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
|Operating System:||Pulse Induction|
|Search-Head:||20 cm x 28 cm elliptical search head|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30 hours|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (including batteries)|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.|